PeriAcryl® | Fast drying butyl cyanoacrylate tissue adhesive.
It is an effective tissue adhesive which displays hemostatic properties and a bacteriostatic action.
In Canada, PeriAcryl® is indicated for use in the oral cavity as a securing agent for free gingival grafts and as a liquid dressing for donor sites, biopsy sites and securing other types of dental dressings. PeriAcryl® is also indicated for use as a dental cement for bonding dental materials such as crowns, caps and pins.
"PeriAcryl® has several advantages over conventional suture materials in soft-tissue surgery: it saves time, is hemostatic and bacteriostatic, and doesn't need to be removed during post-operative follow-up."¹ 1. The Use Of Cyanoacrylates In Periodontal Therapy, Jim Grisdale, BA, DDS Dip. Prosth., Dip. Perio., MRCD(C)
- Purity and lack of tissue toxicity
- User friendly packaging and delivery system
- Proven efficacy over other cyanoacrylates
- Now also available in an easier to handle high viscosity formula
PeriAcryl® is also available in a high viscosity formulation
- 9 times thicker than regular viscosity PeriAcryl®
- Developed using feedback from periodontists
- Increased control for precision application and less waste
- Same trusted set time and strength as standard PeriAcryl®
- Same user friendly delivery system as PeriAcryl® standard viscosity
PeriAcryl® is available in:
- Regular Viscosity - Prefilled units (12 x 0.2 ml)
- Regular Viscosity - 2 ml bottle (with 20 pipettes & tray)
- High Viscosity - 5 ml bottle (with 50 pipettes & tray)