NeoPlug, NeoTape & NeoCote | Resorbable Collagen wound dressings
Our Resorbable Wound Dressings are absorbent and porous collagen matrices engineered from purified collagen that is derived from bovine dermis tissue. The thickness and pore structure of these devices allow them to absorb fluid and blood at the defect site.
NeoPlug is a cylindrical shape that easily adapts to surgical sites.
- Extraction sites
- Traumatic wounds
- Surgical wounds
NeoTape is a thin, tape like design for more intricate uses.
- Palatal donor site
- Suture sites
NeoCote is a thick sponge shape that protects soft tissue.
- Periodontal surgical wounds
- Oral ulcers (non-infected or viral)
- Denture sores
- Can be shaped and cut to size
- Individually packed in boxes of 5 units
- Single use and supplied sterile
Wound dressings are available in:
(Boxes of 5 units)
- NeoPlug (10 mm x 20 mm)
- NeoTape (25 mm x 75 mm x 1 mm)
- NeoCote (20 mm x 40 mm x 3 mm)