DynaBlast® | Demineralized bone matrix with cancellous bone, a powerfull combination!
DynaBlast® is a composite graft product that combines osteoinductive and osteoconductive elements in a proprietary, reverse phase medium. This powerful 2-in-1 solution combines:
- Demineralized bone, which stimulates new bone growth.
- Cancellous bone chips, which provide a natural structural scaffold to encourage the attachment of osteogenic precursor cells.
DynaBlast® can be used either alone or as a bone graft extender indicated for augmentation or reconstructive treatment of the alveolar ridge.
DynaBlast® incorporates a biocompatible Reverse Phase Medium that results in a highly malleable graft that is easy to handle, mold or pack into any defect.
Excellent Graft Containment
DynaBlast® thickens at body temperature and resists irrigation, minimizing the likelihood of migration from the surgical site.
Unlike some other DBM products, every lot of DBM used in DynaBlast® is rigorously tested to confirm that it contains the level of osteoinductivity to form new bone.
- Cancellous bone supplies an osteoconductive scaffold facilitating the attachment of osteogenic precursor cells.
- Unlike some other DBM products, every lot of DBM used in DynaBlast® is rigorously tested to confirm that it contains the level of osteoinductivity to form new bone.
- DynaBlast® is highly malleable at room temperature and can easily be packed and molded into any defect.
- DynaBlast® resists irrigation and thickens at body temperature for superior containment at the surgical site.
- Delivered sterile in a syringe, DynaBlast® paste is ready-to-use with no refrigeration, thawing or premixing required.
Demineralized Bone Matrix (DBM) contains the full complex of bone morphogenetic proteins (BMPs) that provide the osteoinductive signal to form new bone.
DynaBlast® is available for immediate use with no refrigeration, thawing, mixing or other preparation needed. DynaBlast® can be used either alone or as a bone graft extender indicated for augmentation or reconstructive treatment of the alveolar ridge.
To learn more about this product, click below on the document of your choice.
DynaBlast® is available in:
- 1.0 cc
- 2.5 cc
- 0.5 cc
- 1.0 cc
- 3.0 cc