Citagenix Bone Scraper | Helps you obtain ideal autologous cortical bone for your grafts with a minimally invasive technique.
Reusable bone scraper with disposable blade for precise harvesting.
- Simplified cortical bone removal instrument
- Available in straight or angled (30º)
- Fast and easy to use with minimal operating time
- Minimally invasive (low morbidity at the donor site)
- Collection of the ideal quantity of bone without difficulty
- High purity graft - no suction used
- Graft is enclosed in chamber until placed
- Decreased post-surgery discomfort to patients
- Reusable, only replace the blade, not the entire instrument (low cost per case)
To learn more about this product, click on the document below.
Bone Scraper instruments:
- Kit-GA-73 | Straight Bone Scraper handle + 1 extra blade
- Kit-GA-78 | Angled Bone Scraper handle + 1 extra blade
Replacement disposable blades (blades only):
- Kit-GA-74 | 3 replacement blades for Straight Bone Scraper
- Kit-GA-79 | 3 replacement blades for Angled Bone Scraper