DynaMatrix® The smartest solution is the one that leaves no trace.
DynaMatrix® is an extracellular matrix (ECM) derived from porcine small intestinal submucosa (4 layers SIS). ECM contains two of the three essential biological components required for healing: matrix scaffold & signals, which include growth factors and ECM cell receptor-mediated binding sites. It retains both the 3-dimensional structure and the signaling proteins found within the material that communicates with the body to help stimulate the natural healing process. The biologic material guides the patient’s soft tissue to form organized tissue, not scar tissue.
· Matrix scaffold
· Signals, which include growth factors and ECM cell receptor-mediated binding sites
Because DynaMatrix is more than just collagen, the extra proteins stimulate soft tissue healing and remodeling into natural tissue as the membrane is absorbed.
Significant remodeling and healing properties
• Supports safe and effective repair by not dissolving in the site or causing chronic inflammation.
• The biologic material guides the patient’s soft tissue to form organized tissue, not scar tissue. This tissue becomes functional, without a foreign substance left behind.
• Not synthetically nor chemically cross-linked.
Superior handling and ease of use
• Combines exceptional strength and flexible handling.
• Can be cut, rolled or folded to accommodate defect site requirements.
• Pliable enough to facilitate handling, yet strong enough to be sutured or tacked
DynaMatrix is available in membranes of:
· 15x20 mm
· 20x30 mm
· 30x40 mm