Neomem® | Resorbable collagen membrane derived from highly purified type I collagen fibres from bovine Achilles tendon.
The macromolecular pore size allows vital nutrient transfer while the cell occlusive membrane retards epithelium down growth.
- Longer in vivo stability.
- Optimized flexibility and rigidity for better space maintenance which allows for desired tissue in-growth.
Why make Neomem® your membrane of choice ?
- Highly purified type I collagen fibres derived from bovine Achilles tendon
- Excellent safety profile
- Easy in situ placement
Exceptional clinical performance
- Suture pull out strength between 290 g & 350 g
- Cell occlusive - retards epithelium down growth
- Macromolecular pore size allows nutrient transfer
Neomem® is sterilized by irradiation and packaged in double pouches.
- Higher mechanical strength for membrane stabilization in situ using either sutures or resorbable tacks
- Longer in vivo stability and resorption time, 26-38 weeks, for sustained function
- Optimized flexibility and rigidity for better space maintenance which allows for desired tissue in-growth
- Either side of the Neomem can be placed towards the soft tissue or bone
- Easily trimmed and placed, wet or dry
Neomem® is available in membranes of:
- 15x20 mm
- 20x30 mm