DynaMatrix® Plus for soft tissue grafting
DynaMatrix® Plus is specifically designed for soft tissue grafting procedures. It is an extracellular matrix (ECM) derived from porcine small intestinal submucosa (8 layers SIS - twice the thickness of standard DynaMatrix®). ECM contains two of the three essential biological components required for healing: matrix scaffold & signals, which include growth factors and ECM cell receptor-mediated binding sites. The biologic material guides the patient’s soft tissue to form organized tissue. It is a high-performing clinical alternative to connective tissue grafts, and eliminates the need to harvest tissue from the patient’s oral cavity.
· At twice the thickness of standard DynaMatrix®, DynaMatrix® Plus has been engineered to generate tissue of increased depth for root coverage and tissue bulking procedures.
· DynaMatrix® Plus is a high-performing clinical alternative to connective tissue grafts, and eliminates the need to harvest tissue from the patient’s oral cavity.
DynaMatrix® is the only intact extracellular matrix (ECM) designed to remodel soft tissue.
· As an ECM, DynaMatrix retains both the 3-dimensional structure and the signaling proteins important for soft tissue regeneration.
· The signaling proteins found within the material communicate with the body to help stimulate the natural healing process.
Superior handling and ease of use
· Combines remarkable strength and flexible handling.
· Can be cut, rolled or folded to accommodate defect site requirements.
· Pliable enough to facilitate handling, yet strong enough to be sutured or tacked.
Significant Remodeling and Healing Properties
· Supports safe and effective repair by not dissolving in the site or causing chronic inflammation.
· The biologic material guides the patient’s soft tissue to form organized tissue, not scar tissue. This tissue becomes functional, without a foreign substance left behind.
· Not synthetically nor chemically cross-linked.
DynaMatrix Plus is available in membranes of:
· 10x20 mm
· 10x30 mm
· 20x40 mm