Micross Minimally Invasive Cortical Bone Collector
The unique Micross micro-blade allows for easy autologous bone collection, even in narrow and hard to reach areas. This manual harvesting technique is gentler than powered techniques which helps preserve the vitality of the cortical tissue for grafting.
This is a fundamental characteristic that allows good graft integration and reduces reabsorption activity.
The external diameter of the cannula is Ø 5mm and due to its particular shape the instrument can be inserted in tissue tunnels in the intraoral area such as the external oblique line, the cortical palatine and the zygomatic process.
Micross allows the clinician to harvest small volumes of cortical bone for the treatment of minor periodontal and peri-implant defects.
Tunnel harvesting technique
Micross is the only bone harvesting device specifically studied for tunnelsurgical techniques that minimize post-operation discomfort.
Advantages of the disposable semicircular blade
· Maximum cutting efficiency
· Collects cortical bone shavings of appropriate size and thickness (chamber capacity of 0.25 cc)
· Excellent control during the harvesting procedure
· Effective on any bone surface (plane, concave, convex)
· Oblique external line with tunnel
· Lingual bone
· Sinus window
· Zygomatic area with tunnel
· Small areas near the defect
1 sterile scraper per box (0.25 cc chamber)