Sales and Return Policy
Applicable taxes and shipping fees are not included.
Prices and fees are subject to change without notice.
Conditions for return
- No product will be accepted for return without prior authorization from Citagenix Customer Service.
- Citagenix field representatives cannot authorize returns and will not accept returned products. All aspects of returns will be strictly handled through Head Office.
- Approval of returns will be subject to Quality Control inspection and all products must be in saleable condition (see conditions below).
- No discontinued/expired product or free goods will be accepted for credit or exchange.
- Products authorized for return and approved for credit are subject to a 25% restocking charge.This charge may be waived within 30 days of purchase date.
- When returning products, the customer is responsible for shipping charges.
- Boxes and seals must be intact.
- There should be no writing, stickers or other marks on the original packaging.
- Approval of returns will be conditional to Quality Control inspection.
- Returned products must have a minimum of six months shelf-life left prior to the expiry date when received by Citagenix for the Quality Control inspection.
- Returned items must be properly packaged (in boxes only) so that they are protected from damage during transportation.
For more information, download the Sales & Returns Policy sheet or contact us.